The original building is now a museum, and is located in the municipality of Presezzo.
The first documentary evidence of the palace dates back to 1559.
On the ground floor the building maintains its Renaissance appearance, while the main floor is the result of placing the late eighteenth century.
Through the porch, painted with grotesque motifs and lunettes, to access various rooms decorated in the late sixteenth century by Giovani Paolo Cavagna (a painter from Bergamo) :the walls are dedicated to Hercules and smaller rooms to Susanna, Judith and Apollo.
These works are the only visible traces remaining after destruction of the frescos was carried out in the first half of 1900’s, by the last owners.