The Marian shrine of Prada is preceded by an evocative 500 meters long tree-lined avenue. A first oratory was probably built around the 14th century, and then it was rebuilt at the end of the 15th century. According to the stories transmitted by local memories, the Virgin revealed herself to a young girl, marking her visit with a prodigiuous spring, which recovered many ills. These extraordinary events ended when a commoner dared to wash her dog with holy water. At the beginning of the 19th century the worship weakened and it was decided to wall up the alcove with the fresco of the Virgin Mary. During the operations a scaffolding fall down, and this was interpreted as a celestial sign, and the fresco came back to be a place of worship.
The interior is decorated by frescos, painted in 1956 by the painter Natale Bertuletti.