In 1896, through the Academy of Brera, the Crespi announce a competition for the design of the cemetery.
The winner is Gaetano Moretti and the work ends in 1908.
The tomb of the Crespi family, reminiscent of some exotic architectures – particularly Egyptian and Assyrian – inserted in the main monument, stands up on the rest of the scenic space of the cemetery.
At the level of the ground, in perfect order, there is a group of crosses made in Adda wood, destined to the inhabitants of the village. The simple burial was offered by the company.